Mercedes Benz O403 bus mode for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator games.
The mode supports both DirectX 11 and OpenGL.
Interior lights fixed.
Some broken steering wheels fixed.
– Updated wheelsets modeling and skins.
– All sounds made from scratch. The sound V8 for the OM441LA engine, V6 for the OM457LA engine is defined. The roar of the vehicle can be adjusted/turned off completely in the exhaust sound setting. Valve volume is relatively increased.
– Cabin sound insulation has been done.
– Radio, Climate control panel, Tachograph skins fixed. Improved night lighting.
– The dashboard has been remodeled from scratch. The original O403 odometer was made.
– The dashboard warning lamps have been rebuilt from scratch. A beacon is assigned to almost all actions.
– The gauge glass has been optimized.
– Headlight beams adjusted. Colored headlights have been restored.
– Brightness and reflection settings of all leds have been adjusted.
– Fixed wiper animation.
– Raindrops optimized.
– Added backdoor animation. The front and back doors are opened together with the right window button. The driver window is still active, but it opens and closes with the door sound (SCS does not allow to use separate sound).
– The frame around the dashboard and the blank keypad have been combined with the dashboard panel overlay.
– Vehicle physics have been rebuilt from scratch. Added 2 cabin suspension options as Default and Soft. Added 3 chassis suspension options as Default, Soft and Softer. You can find the combination that suits your taste by trying.
– Adjusted the door skins for the convoy. Fixed the issue where other players could see the doors as white.
– Optimized the engine sound that other players will hear for the convoy.
– Added led options for animated mats and mud flaps.
– The physics of animated mats and mud flaps have been renewed. While it used to look like fabric, it now looks like rubber as it should be, and has a physique.
– Adjusted front and side window reflections. Optimized for outdoor colors to appear in tones close to the outdoor camera.
– Reading (ambient) lights adjusted to come on with headlights and optimized to look properly inside/outside.
– Cabin lighting has been rearranged into 3 options as “Driver Only”, “Passengers Only” and “All”. Warning lights can be switched on and off with the key (default O).
– Fixed front window overlays.
– Added 2 seat cover options.
– Optimized corridor floor lighting.
– Retarder braking force has been reduced.
– The Departure/Arrival sign has been replaced with Turboset.
– Added user-specific license plate option.
– Improved drawbar modeling and skinning.
– Under vehicle and wheel lighting has been optimized.
– Added animated deTbiT advertisement for TV and seat back screens.
– Changed the outside camera FOV setting.
– When the update of other deTbiT vehicles is finished, all vehicles will be ready to use in the convoy at the same time without any problems.
– To avoid problems, sell your old bus before updating and buy it again after updating.
Compatibility update for 1.42
Mod can be used with Novo now to let you make convoy with 2 buses.
Fixed glare in mirrors.
Online Skin Maker adaptation has been completed.
Compatibility update for 1.41
Compatibility update for 1.40
Engine sound has been renewed. The V8 sound has been set as the exhaust sound.
Retarder sound added.
Gear sounds have been added.
Brake sounds have been added.
Horn and air horn have been added.
Compatibility update for 1.39
Retarder sound has been updated.
Terminal mod compatibility update.
The horn has been added.